Oil Circulatory System
Product Code : OCS-17
Brand Name : TECHNO DROP ENGINEERS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Oil Circulatory System
With our developed production facilities, we are able to manufacture, supply and export Oil Circulatory System. These products are used in different industries for the proper circulation of lubrication oil or grease in machines or equipment. Our clients applaud these products for their effective functioning and high durability. These products have gained a high demand in the market owing to their high performance and non-corrosive surface. Oil Circulatory System is delivered to the clients in a stipulated time frame owing to our expert carriage and freight agents.
We are engaged in designing and developing a wide assortment of Lubrication Oil Circulatory System which is popularly known as total Loss lubrication Oil circulatory system. These are designed and developed in our state-of-the-art manufacturing unit using high grade materials and cutting edge technology. The Lubrication Oil Circulatory Systems offered by us are at par with the set domain parameters and can be availed by clients at reasonable prices. Further, before delivery, these Lubrication Oil Circulatory System are examined on the basis of well defined parameters to ensure optimum client satisfaction and flawless quality.
- Total Loss type Lubrication System
- Oil circulatory system
In the first types of the system total oil is get consumed and it can no be recycle second type of the system the oil supplied to various parts is returned to reservoir. The oil act both as lubricant and coolant. These types of the system are large having capacity of the hundred liters to thousand of liters. These system are measure in the LPM. These system may be 10LPM to 200LPM. These system are used in the steel plant, sugar plant, cement plant, power plant and heavy machinery etc.
The Oil circulatory system has following major parts as:
- Oil Reservoir - Oil tank is of sheet may be of MS or SS. The size of the tank depend upon the LPM of the system. Generally oil tank provide with oil level gauges. Oil filters, suction strainer, relief valves,control valves, high and low level switch and heater is provided if system required.
- Motor - AC/ DC motor are provided having 3 phase, 415V 4 pole TEFC with A insulator. Special motors of 110/220volts can be also provide as per requirement of the system.
- Pump - The system reliability are depend on the quality of the pump. The type depend the system requirement. Generally gear type pump or screw pump are used of OCS. Centrifugal pump are used where pressure is low. These pump are coupled with motor through coupling Y type strainer are connected between the tank and pump.
- Heat Exchanger - Heat exchanger are used to control the return of the oil. Due to moving pat oil get and hot to bring oil within safe operating limit. Size of the heat exchanger are depend on the system size and configuration. Both shell and tube type and plate can be used in OCS.
- Control Valves - Different types of the valves are used in the OCS i.e gate valve, check valves, ball valves, etc. For high pressure system valves of 300 and 600 class are used.
- Filter - Filter has important role to sun the system trouble free. The filter are used in both supply line and return line. Filter may be the basket type or rotary type. The filteration level of the filter are depend on the viscosity of the oil . normally filter are form 100 micron to 150 micron.
- Pressure Valves - Pressure valve are used for the safety of the system. In case of over pressure due to line.
- Tubing and Fitting - The piping and fitting are used to connect the various parts of the system. The size of the piping and fitting depend upon pressure of the system, flow rate and viscosity of the oil. Rubber hoses are also used to make flexible connections.
- Flow Switches/ Meters - The flow meter are used to find out the quality of oil flowing in pipeline. These may be Rotameters type or turbine type. The flowmeter may be with flow switches preset at particular florate.
- Accumulators - In case power failure to protect the moving parts accumulators is used. When due to power failure lubrication system stop the accumulators starts supplying the oil to moving parts up to particular time. It comprises relief valves and pressure gauges etc.
- Centrifuge - The used of the centrifuge is to purify the oil. Contaminate oil are fed into the separator and through centrifugal force it oil get separated in the different phases. The heavies phase i.e sludge and water being forced outer the periphery of the bowl. Sludge can be removed manually and water goes to different outlets.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Western Union
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 2008